What's in my Makeup Bag

I've seen a lot of people post these on other blogs and on youtube, so I thought it would be fun to do one. This "What's in my Makeup Bag" is mostly items you can find at a local drugstore. I will link each one below my description! So here we go...



1. Mary Kay Matte Wear Liquid Foundation

This is probably my only makeup product that can't be found at the local drugstore or a makeup store. I like this foundation in the normal to dry skin. My favorite part about it is that it matches my skin tone perfectly, and it last all day. I love that its not super oily or heavy either. This liquid foundation is a good foundation for my skin type. 


2. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude 1

Okay, so this is super long title, but this is probably my all time favorite drugstore eyeshadow palette. It has great colors for everyday use, and I love how a few of the shades are kinda shimmery. It goes on really easy and stays on good throughout the day. It works really great for a drugstore palette, and stays on even better if you use a primer before applying it. 


3. Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder

Honestly, I haven't had this bronzer for very long, but I'm in love! It goes on and blends really well. It is really hard to find a good bronzer that doesn't standout with my completion. But, so far it works great and looks good too! For only $5, I'm impressed!


4.  Ulta Beauty Illuminator

This is another product that I have just recently got. But I love it! It comes in like three different shades (possibly more online), and the one that I have looks great for my skin tone! I have the illuminator in yellow diamond. It shows up really well, and it works great for more of a natural looking glow. It blends in great too! You can definitely see the glitter, but it's still subtle.



5. L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Powder

This last products is one of my all time favorites for drugstore makeup. This powder is a soft, lightweight, press powder. A lot of other drugstore powders, that I have used, feel gritty or just doesn't feel like it is long-lasting; this powder has a good constituency and stays on all day. Just like the name, it is super-blendable for being a press powder. They also have a great color selection to find one to match your skin tone. 


Comments

Popular Posts