update


Life has been so busy recently! I in just the last few months I graduated high school, started college, and started my first real job. I'm loving this new season of life I'm in, but I haven't had time to share on my blog. I finally caught a breath and wanted to go back to blogging. I went back and forth if  I was going to continue with Emmie Lou. Many times I would go on my account and was going to hit delete. But something in me just really wanted to get back at it! So here I am! I've been really trying to discover what my blog is really about. I read through previous post and some I hadn't posted, during which I realized, this blog is just all about me and my life to share with whoever reads it. Through Emmie Lou, I'm going to share diy's, recipes, products I like, and thoughts on my life. My new goal for Emmie Lou is just to continually share with you! So let's start this new season with some new blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts